Prenatal care classes
It is recommended to attend a birth preparation class from about the 25th week of pregnancy. You can attend an only women's course, a women's course with one or two partner evenings or a sole couples course. Occasionally, classes for second time mothers are offered.
- Information about the pregnancy process
- Information about the birth process
- Relaxation and breathing exercises
- Body awareness
- Help for the partner
- Information about childbirth and breastfeeding
- Everyday life with a newborn
You can start this course once the healing and recovery processes are complete after birth (about eight weeks after birth).
- Relieve tension in the neck and back
- General muscle training for the back, stomach and legs
- Pelvic floor exercises
- Relaxation exercises
Courses such as baby massage, PEKiP and baby swimming are also offered by midwives. These courses are not covered by your health insurance and must be paid for privately.
Please register early for all courses!